Dwell Home Tours
BluHomes Blu|Breezehouse - BONUS Healdsburg Home Tourhttp://s3.amazonaws.com/dwell-production-s3/dht_images/253/slide.jpg
BluHomes Blu|Breezehouse - BONUS Healdsburg Home Tourhttp://s3.amazonaws.com/dwell-production-s3/dht_images/254/slide.jpg
BluHomes Blu|Breezehouse - BONUS Healdsburg Home Tourhttp://s3.amazonaws.com/dwell-production-s3/dht_images/255/slide.jpg
BluHomes Blu|Breezehouse - BONUS Healdsburg Home Tourhttp://s3.amazonaws.com/dwell-production-s3/dht_images/256/slide.jpg
BluHomes Blu|Breezehouse - BONUS Healdsburg Home Tourhttp://s3.amazonaws.com/dwell-production-s3/dht_images/257/slide.jpg
Friday, April 27, 2012
BluHomes: Modern, eco-friendly homes, as seen in Dwell
Our homes offer modern designs, sophisticated green standards and quality construction in an extraordinarily convenient way – to make life simpler, healthier and more beautiful for you.
A team of leading architects has combined warm eco-friendly materials, clean lines, and high ceilings to create delightful, sun-drenched indoor spaces. Personalize these designs with our Blu 3-D Configurator in the comfort of your own home.
Blu’s unique building process and innovative steel-framing allow our homes to be built and delivered nationwide, from the coast of Maine to sunny Napa Valley. We are committed to reducing stress and risk for our customers by streamlining the home-building process — all within 7-9 months and at a fixed and transparent price.
Our designers have extensively researched the best products available in modern green design to ensure quality in every aspect of our homes:
- Structural and light steel frame has the highest strength to weight ratio, produces less waste (2% vs. 20% for lumber), and is 77% recycled
- Eco-friendly materials and finishes such as bamboo flooring, low-VOC finishes, and recycled countertop options make spaces healthier to live and work in
- Radiant heat flooring and mini-splits with high seasonal energy efficiency rating (SEER) provide high efficiency, low-noise HVAC systems
- Andersen® window and door configurations allow for abundant natural light, contain recycled content wood fiber and glass, and meet the national fenestration council (NFRC) energy performance ratings
- Energy star appliances and energy efficient CFL and LED lighting options reduce utility bills
- High-tech, low-flow fixtures and toilets reduce water use
- Exterior rigid foam provides a tight air seal and radiant barrier helps maintain a constant interior temperature
- Indoor factory construction ensures quality, a controlled environment that keeps moisture and mold out, and produces 50-75% less waste during construction
- Open designs and high ceilings allow for spaces that feel larger with less square footage — allowing for spacious living within a smaller carbon footprint
Contact us now to learn more about our beautiful, modern homes.
About the Architect
A team of leading architects, Blu Homes